Companies vary in their readiness and experience in implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. Often managers just don’t have the time, or the know-how, to design and implement a truly effective DEI agenda.
Our PhD, MBA, and PMP skills, plus years of experience working with a wide range of organizations and industries, allow us to tailor our DEI library of frameworks, tools, and learning/training modules to your organization’s needs, right now.
We can help you:
- Use data to evaluate your company’s success in attracting, hiring, retaining, and promoting talented people.
- Develop a diversity and inclusion strategy, broad brush or start-in-place.
- Learn the roots of bias in practice.
- Inspire teams to learn new practices.
- Building internal champions and DEI leaders.
- Build your road map of decisions and actions with fresh, thoughtful, and science-based ideas.
- Assess challenges and roadblocks.
- Employ diagnostics to understand the diversity profile of your team and organization.
- Measure impact.
We will work with you to build your DEI capabilities in this critical time of change through: